Tuesday 16 October 2007

Let the rain wash the pain away.

This morning, I was sleeping comfotably in my bed when suddenly the mother stormed in and said "Oi! It's 8AM, get out of bed!!!".

"Why in the world do I need to be out of bed so early?"
*10 seconds later*
"Oh crap, I have class at 9!"

It doesn't take rocket science to tell you I was late. It wasn't my fault fully, the father decided to take a longer time in the bathroom since he heard nothing from me. I'm that noisy in the morning ah?

Honestly. Why does the brother get to take more holidays? I'm so envious. All I got was a three-day break which wasn't even a break! Hmmph...!

And then somewhere around 2:45pm when we were about to leave the main block, it rained heavily. There was no chance in hell I was going to run to the bus in my new girly shoes! So we waited...thankfully the bus stopped at the entrance instead of its usual stop.

And the next stop was so far away from our block. We were thinking of skipping class but it was important. Walking in the rain seemed like our only option. We tried getting newspapers from the guard but...
"Do you have newspapers for us to cover our heads?"
"I want to read the paper. I can't give it to you"
"Then do you have old ones?"
"Old ones also I want to read"
*thinking of throwing WTF face*
"Wit let me read first"
*slowly puts on WTF face*
*gives us a page*
"For all five of you?"
"Yes"
*Of course, you idiot!*
"Oh I can only give one, no more than that"

WTF. We have no tolerance for stupid jokes, okay? Especially when it's raining and I'm having blisters on my pretty feet. I had plasters all over them!

We thought of hitching a ride, but it didn't work. We even saw our HOD drive off in his car! But he didn't see us anyway.

We decided to run in the rain. I ran barefooted because of the blisters on my feet. It was painful.

We were soaking wet and cold. It didn't help I didn't bring a sweater to class. Yes, I'm a dungu of the highest order.

And I walked barefooted around the lecture hall today. I can walk barefoot anywhere! Stupid girly shoes!


Right now, I think I'm going to have a fever. I have a minor flu now. And I forgot to buy yoghurt and highlighters (Thank God I didn't decide to buy yoghurt today! Imagine lugging around a big plastic bag while running in the rain! As for the highlighters, well, I ran out on my last four higlighters because I used them all for ONE textbook and they have died).


The rain is not washing away the pain, I'm telling you.

*****
Eeks. Bryan Habana is one scary fella. Amazing, I tell you.

Oh and that Argentinian captain, Agustin Pichot, speaks fluent English. I have to say I fell in love with him, I nearly died. He's pretty good looking too!

Damn it, he's married.

Hmmph.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nana. wtf

why everyday got different man to drool over one.

some more married!

when are you gonna bring me to rebung in bangsar to stalk the space man!

16 October 2007 at 22:46  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Eh, he's really good looking la...I didn't know he was married until I found that pic!

You stalker. Stalking married man lagi! We shall go to Rebung soon when our spaceman comes home. Can ke? After we go there when he's not there, we see the chef there. I've met that man already. I wanna meet the spaceman!

16 October 2007 at 23:12  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home