Sunday 23 September 2007

We're still so young, desperate for attention.

I'm so stressed up. Haven't typed a single thing for my assignment due this Friday. Oh damn.

I feel like I've slacked off a bit this semester and I hate being a slacker because I am not one. This is crappy.

Sometimes I look back and see that I wasn't anything like this before.

The worst thing is, I know life is short, but I postpone things and do them tomorrow, as though I know there's a tomorrow for me.

It just upsets me that I have so many things to do, but I have so little time. So many wants, so many needs. So little time.

I need to get myself together and stop slacking.

Nerve gas agents, I'm going to beat you up!

*****
You know...we could come up with a book and end up being bloody rich.
"Random Blonde Moments That Resulted in Maths Equation on Life and Football Being Created".

True or not!


And currently, the best looking Premiership manager is Roy Keane. Well, at least according to me-lah.


Will watch the match later. I don't think I'd cry. I don't know. Will try not to.


Toodles.

Edit: I've finally typed my title page! Yay! Achievement of the day! Hello nerd, goodbye slacker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home