Wednesday 25 April 2007

On with tomorrow

Oi, why didn't anyone asides the silly Scouser, message me in the morning during the game? Boycotting me is it?

This just made me laugh/angry.
"I'm watching the game. Hungry-lah and my mum finished the pot of coffee last night! Hmmph"
"Kaka's on TV. I know you're hungry, don't lick the TV screen-lah oi"

Oi, you sick thing. Don't corrupt people like me. I'm such a nice person.

*****
Anyways, on with the game then.

Instead of waking up at 2:30 this morning, I woke up at 3:30.
**I only wake up early for matches when I am free and jobless, meaning when I have no classes or I am on holidays, or if the game is a matter of life and death (any cup final is important, especially if it involves Chelsea or some English club)**

By the time I turned on the TV, 1-1 was the score.

"Wah...so early they score!" was the initial reaction.
**I watched the game alone, the ManU fan decided to sleep, the rest were very lazy and had work (well the brother only had work)**

Then, Rooney scored. Twice.

It all had to do with Paolo Maldini and Gennaro Gatusso being substituted. If they hadn't been substituted, they could have won.

But, final score was 3-2. One more leg at the San Siro next week.

Kaka rocks my socks.

Even if he is married to the stick insect.

The father just said that he woke up at 3 to watch the game, but said he better sleep and watch the other game.
**if you asked me, I say he didn't want to want to watch the game, because at that time no one was awake to turn the TV on for him...he's not technology-friendly, you see**

*****


Jose said that Liverpool will win the tie, because they don't have much issues like Chelsea do.

0_0

Not in my own my backyard they will win the tie!

We'll whack Liverpool this time around. Wait and see.

Just to show I love them, I'm going to post pictures.
**I accidentally saw the abomination's pictures when I shouldn't have (I have a policy of not seeing her face when the team plays so that it won't somewhat jinx the team ). Okay, yes, I am crazy and delusional. What's your point?**

Introducing the crazy people of CFC.

First you have people who love each other.









Then you have people who hit each other, for fun apparently.




Then you have people who just like to be good souls and stay out of trouble.






Finally, when the manager is tired of their nonsense, he makes them train like horses to punish them.


**I am bored. Forgive me**



Toodles.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have OD-ed on MCR for the WHOLE AFTERNOON. for good luck when playing liverpool tomorrow morning.

screw liverfools and all their sissified redness. with the exception of crouchy of course, everybody loves a the robot dancer.

in case i decided to be a real pig and sleep through the match, please sms me to cellular-phone-nudge me.

loves,twin

25 April 2007 at 17:37  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aimee - I heard MCR and The Killers in the afternoon for MORE good luck.

We all love Crouchy and the robot dance. He better not score. I might slap him.

Will nudge you through SMS. Don't sleep through the match! I might be awake with the Liverfool fans around me. Need company to make fun of them.

Loves. Go Chelsea!

25 April 2007 at 17:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need a boyfriend. Like, seriously.

Anyways, ignore that statement. You know I did it to annoy you.

LOL at the licking Kaka thing. It's three in the morning, don't be such perverts!

And Sheva is so adorable. He loves them all. We love him too.

(guess he's lonley because Ballack's not there)

Haha! On with the win tonight!

25 April 2007 at 20:09  
Blogger Emma said...

I'm too scared to watch too! I find myself @ two minds about tonight's Champions League match @ the Bridge. On one hand, I want Chelsea to win because I support them. I would love to see them chase the unprecedented quadruple and stick it to the Mancs, and make Sir Alex fume like the red-faced hubba-bubba chewing bitch that he is, and make Miss. Tina Ronaldo cry.

But, on the other hand, what about my Crouchie? He's my favourite footballer of all time and is certainly causing me to question my loyalties. Plus, he's just one goal away from beating Liverpool's international goal-scoring record, and I would be immensely proud of him if he were to do so. But the opportunity cost for this would be for Chelsea to concede an away goal, something that instills my heart with fear.

However, seeing as Rafa is going with his much favoured Kuyt/Bellamy formation, perhaps I've got nothing to worry about.

Go Chelsea!

25 April 2007 at 20:29  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Mar LCA - Oi. I slap you.

I didn't do anything! It's her fault. *points at annoying Scouser*

Sheva's just insane. And yes, it's because Michael Ballack's not there.

On with winning!

Emma - I know what you mean. I would like to see Chelsea go through because I support them, plus it's one of the trophies Jose hasn't won with Chelsea. And the quad is important!

I want Liverpool to go in because of Crouchy. And Chelsea can't afford to concede an away goal, not at home. Sigh...

We shall give our love for Chelsea, because we love Jose and the other crazy and lazy buggers.

Go Chelsea!

25 April 2007 at 20:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh suruh itu Sheva jangan kacau kacau kat tengah tengah JTFL la.....
Issssh

27 April 2007 at 13:09  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Sylvien - Why ah? Jealous is it?

I can't help it, but Sheva looks so cute in the pics. I just feel like squeezing him.

My team is full of mad people who love each other. Sigh...

27 April 2007 at 13:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home