Saturday 21 April 2007

Bored and jobless and hungry.

I'm very hungry. And it's not even time for dinner yet. =(

And I would like to add that...
Paolo Nutini is gorgeous and talented.

There, that's done with. Oh yes, before I forget, go see your icons! I finally figured out how to do them again. So yay! If you don't like your icons, tell me what icon would you want to be associated with. Movies, footballers, quotes, food, musicians.

You name it, I'll change it.


I can see Aimee dancing now. Nah, your moving Mikey's back!

Comments necessary. I want to know what you think of the icons and stuff.

Oh, chatterbox is back too. Gossip with me, okay?


I better go. I'm not making much sense and my thoughts are rather jumbled up.


Toodles!


P/S: Don't forget to comment on the icons. Let me know what you think of them.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger minxie said...

i dont want flower.dontlikedontlike. where do you find em? since im oh-so-free i find one fer myself fer you? hehe.

22 April 2007 at 11:22  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Minxie - Oh ok. Sorry-lah. Saya mana tahu you tak suka bunga. Haha.

I find them at LiveJournal. I have quite a lot. Mostly football. Hehe..

Since you free kan, do-lah. If not you tell me what you want. I change.

22 April 2007 at 13:18  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home